Pupil Premium is additional funding that school can receive to support those students who are or have been entitled to Free School Meals in the last six years. Entitlement to Free School Meals is based on the Parent/Carer receiving any of the following:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
• Universal Credit
Children on Pupil Premium are entitled to:
• Free school trips
We also use the Pupil Premium grant in a number of other ways, whilst ensuring it is carefully targeted for those eligible children in order to help them achieve their potential both academically and socially. To see our full Pupil Premium strategy, view the ‘Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2022-23’ below.
Please find below our most recent Pupil Premium documents.
For previous academic years, please see the archive below.
School Led Tutoring Documents
Archive Pupil Premium Documents
Oswald Road Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. We require all staff, volunteers and visitors to share the commitment. For more information and resources, view our safeguarding page by clicking here.
Click here to read our Safeguarding Policy
Our Safeguarding Page also features lots of useful resources on Online Safety, including information about the ‘Report Harmful Content’ button shown below.