HOLIDAY SPORTS CLUB- HOOT CAMP
We are pleased to be able to run holiday sports clubs (Hoot Camp) during half terms and school holidays starting from September 2018. These will be led by our Sports Coach, Kieran Bentley, and are open to children from any school. Click on the flyer below to view the details for the next Hoot Camp:
Hoot Camp- How to book
If you’d like to book a place for your child on the next Hoot Camp, please click here. You will be asked to provide the following details:
- Your child’s full name (please state in the same email if you are booking a sibling on as well so that we can apply your 20% sibling discount)
- Your child’s age
- Any allergies or medical conditions the supervising staff need to be aware of (eg. inhalers)
- Whether or not you give permission for us to take and use photos of your child for promotional purposes
- Emergency Contact number(s)- please provide at least two different contacts
- How many days you would like to book for and whether or not you’d like to book lunch as well (giving details of dietary requirements and if your child is vegetarian, vegan or Halal)
Please book by Wednesday 22nd May 2019 to guarantee a place for your child, or Monday 20th May if you’d like to order a lunch. Payments can be made by Childcare Vouchers or Parent Pay (if you are an Oswald Road parent.)
Parents can use Childcare Vouchers to pay for Hoot Camp (but not for lunches at Hoot Camp). Please contact the Finance Team at the school office if you’re unsure whether or not we currently accept your Childcare Voucher provider.
AFTER SCHOOL SPORTS CLUBS WITH KIERAN
- Monday – Football (Reception)
- Wednesday – Cricket (KS2)
- Thursday – Football (Year 1&2)
- Friday – Multi-Skills (Year 1&2)
These clubs will take place from 3:30pm-4:30pm every week on the days listed above, from Monday 10th June until Friday 12th July.
The cost of these clubs will be £20 for the half term (5 weeks at £4 per week), apart from Year 1&2 Multi-Skills, which will only be £16 for the half term due to the inset day on 14th June. If you would like your child to take part in any of these clubs, please speak to the school office.
LUNCHTIME SPORTS CLUBS- PRO SPORT COACHING
Click here to book your child onto one of this half term’s clubs.