LUNCHTIME SPORTS CLUBS- PRO SPORT COACHING
Click here to book your child onto one of this half term’s clubs.
AFTER SCHOOL SPORTS CLUBS WITH KIERAN
- Monday- KS2 Tag Rugby (Years 3-6)
- Tuesday- KS1 Multi Skills (Years 1-2)
- Wednesday- KS2 Handball (Years 3-6)
- Thursday- KS1 Football (Years 1-2)
- Friday- Reception Multi Skills
These clubs will take place from 3:30pm-4:30pm every week from Monday 1st October until Friday 14th December 2018. These clubs will not run in the last week of term before Christmas.
The cost of these clubs will be £40 for this term (10 weeks at £4 per week). If you would like your child to take part in any of these clubs, please speak to the school office.
HOLIDAY SPORTS CLUB- HOOT CAMP
We are pleased to be able to run holiday sports clubs (Hoot Camp) during half terms and school holidays starting from September 2018. These will be led by our Sports Coach, Kieran Bentley, and are open to children from any school. Click on the flyer below to view the details for the next Hoot Camp:
Hoot Camp- How to book
If you’d like to book a place for your child on the next Hoot Camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Your child’s full name (please state in the same email if you are booking a sibling on as well so that we can apply your 20% sibling discount)
- Your child’s age
- Any allergies or medical conditions the supervising staff need to be aware of (eg. inhalers)
- Whether or not you give permission for us to take and use photos of your child for promotional purposes
- Emergency Contact number(s)- please provide at least two different contacts
- How many days you would like to book for
Please book by Wednesday 19th December 2018 to guarantee a place for the Christmas holidays, or Wednesday 13th February 2019 to guarantee a place for February half term. Payments can be made by cash, cheque (payable to Oswald Road Primary School) or bank transfer (we will send you the account details in an email when you book).