At Oswald Road we have an Inclusion Team and a Pastoral Team.
- Helen Woolf – Assistant Headteacher/SENCo
- Sam Coombes – Operational Inclusion Lead
- Tracey Buckley – 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Yasmin Atif – SpLD (Specific Learning Difficulty) Teaching Assistant
- Laura Taylor – SpLD (Specific Learning Difficulty) Teaching Assistant
- Jo Chantrelle – 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Sunni Ghandi – 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Shamaila Abbas – 1:1 Teaching Assistant / SpLD (Specific Learning Difficulty) Teaching Assistant
- Jamila Lindsey-Croswait – 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Jaweria Maqsood – 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Saiyma Sarfraz- 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Nicky Appleby – G+T Co-ordinator
- Donna Wealleans – Assistant Headteacher (Pastoral and Safeguarding)
- Debbie Carter – Learning Mentor
- Lisa Cameron- Family & Children’s Support Co-ordinator
- Helen Allsop- Attendance Officer
- Sahara Deville- Counsellor
- Suzy Strange- Play Therapist
Helen Woolf is our school SENCo and has worked at Oswald Road since September 2013. She has achieved the National Award for Special Needs Education (NASENCO) with a Distinction, and will be graduating from Manchester Metropolitan University on 25th July 2016.
Sam Coombes joined us as the Operational Inclusion Lead in September 2015. Prior to working at Oswald Road, Sam was a HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) in a very large inner-city school in Manchester, working mainly in KS2. She has worked in both Special Schools and Pupil Referral Units and her specialisms are SEND, behaviour management and EAL (English as an Additional Language).
Click here to read our SEND Information Report.
For further information on Manchester’s Local Offer for Children and Young People with SEN and disabilities, click here.
General Information Websites & Resources
ADD & ADHD
Autism & Aspergers
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Inclusive Activities in the Local Area
Trafford Centre Resources